Required skills, qualities and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in hospitality industry
- Minimum 3 years leaders experience
- Honest and reliable
- Relevant Education
- Excellent management, communication and organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Sinhala
- Must be attentive and able to engage with the customer and staff
- Living in Hikkaduwa or surrounding areas
Daily tasks will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Take part in Daily Front Desk operations like Bookings, check inns and check outs.
- Ensure customer requests and feedback is acted upon promptly
- Marketing initiatives to maximise occupancy of the business
- Initiative to create content in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, blog and webpage)
- Managing the smooth operation of the hotel and ensure all staff are working efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Housekeeping supervision to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained in the property at all times
- Manage booking system / invoicing / receipts to ensure accurate records are maintained
- Regular communication with owners and shareholders of the company.
We offer a good and competitive salary commensurate with experience, knowledge and performance of the business. EPF and ETF are paid.
The position is vacant from 01.10.2018
If you meet the criteria above, please send a detailed CV including a photo, two work references, any formal training and certificates completed and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post:
At Ease Beach Hotel
902 Galle Road